Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Sale-A-Bration card!

Happy Thursday to you! How is your week going? I think today has the least going on, so I'm going to fill it with errands, haha...
Today I'm sharing my Jan/Feb Cards In The Mail swap, which I am finally getting out!! I have a pretty card featuring all of my Sale-A-Bration products! I used the current Mojo Monday sketch, but I did make a couple adjustments...I put the sentiment on a banner instead of a circle, and I moved the location of said sentiment, but I think you can still see the sketch. These lotus blossoms use two 'shades' of Rich Razzleberry, and the final image is Blackberry Bliss.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom, Simply Wonderful
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Irresistibly Yours DP
Accessories: White Jute Ribbon, Hexagon Punch, Stamping Sponge, Dimensionals

Have you seen this DP in action?? We had a DP like this a few years ago and I loved using it, so I was excited to get this package! It has a clear embossed pattern on each sheet, so you add your own ink to make it whatever color you need! In this instance I sponged Old Olive ink all over it. That means some areas are darker and some are lighter. Then you just wipe it off with a tissue and that makes the embossed pattern show up more boldly! Quick, easy and FUN!
And the White Jute ribbon from the Occasions Mini is so pretty! It's a little stiff, and a little thick, so I have the DP on Dimensionals, but so far it's staying put and looks good to me!
Finally, I cut strips for the sentiment, and then flagged the ends with the hexagon punch. So easy, and looks so great!

What are you creating?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors... Gorgeous card with the Lotus Blossom. Great job with the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...