Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine Week #1

So, Saturday I had a Sale-A-Bration workshop. I invited a bunch of people but the only ones able to come already have a decent stamp stash of their own, haha! I had been disappointed I didn't have time to schedule a Valentine card class, so 15 minutes into the workshop I started prepping other cards and we turned it into a card class instead, haha!! That means I have several cards to showcase this week, in case you're looking for some Valentine's inspiration!

Today I'm starting with the card that was originally the card to demonstrate! This card uses the photopolymer stamp set Snuggles and Smooches, which is not in the catalog, but can be viewed HERE. Yep, Stampin' Up! is still releasing a new photopolymer stamp set each month, and this one is so cute! I used the Banners die for the pennant with the LOVE stamped on it, but I used the Hexagon Punch to make the other strips pennant shaped. We used the Calypso Coral Blendabilities to color the LOVE in an ombre' style (which totally shows up better IRL), and to color one of the pearls. And the strips come from the cute Stacked With Love paper stack!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snuggles & Smooches
Ink: Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral Blendabilities
Paper: Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks, Stacked With Love DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Die, Hexagon Punch, Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Darling card, Tanya. And don't you just love how this kind of marker can color everything.. even pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...