Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Valentines!

Today I have some alternate cards made with the January Paper Pumpkin kit. The sketches this week worked so well with the kit, it was irresistible! I had to use it!

First I used the kit with the Mojo Monday sketch and with some card stock I had on hand- how easy is that?!
Supplies:
Stamps: January Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Blushing Bride, Real Red & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: January Paper Pumpkin

Second, I used the Nacho Average Challenge sketch, and the same supplies! ...too bad you can't see the shiny gold hearts on the paper...but that's one of the topper strips I cut in half and laid next to itself!
Supplies:
Stamps: January Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White card stock, January Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: January Paper Pumpkin

What do you think? Aren't these kits awesome?! haha! I am sure loving them!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome idea!! I haven't even opened MPP yet!! maybe this weekend I'll get some time! Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Such a good idea to change up the MPP kit like this! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have paper pumpkin but this is very sweet, maybe I should consider it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! You used the MPP in a really cute way. Thanks so much so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! I loved that January MPP kit :) Thanks for playing along with the nacho sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you switched up the January Paper Pumpkin kit. Love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...