Monday, February 23, 2015

A Wedding Card

I realized this past week that we (my husband and I) are officially grown ups. Apparently we're old enough for parents to invite us to their child's wedding when we really don't know the bride at all, haha...
I threw this card together last minute Saturday, before we went to the reception, and managed to get enough light to take the picture, haha. I used the latest sketch from the Viva La Verve blog for the card layout. Mostly I was just happy it turned out as pretty in real life as it was in my head!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Is Kindness, Simply Wonderful
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive Blendabilities, Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities, Pear Pizazz marker, Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White & Wisteria Wonder card stocks
Accessories: White Jute Ribbon, Stamping Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...