Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snuggles & Smooches Page!

This weekend I have another workshop. One thing I really want to emphasize to all new stampers is the versatility of the stamps. They can be used to make cars or scrapbook pages, depending on what people are more interested in creating. Today I made a few projects to feature exactly that- pages made with the same stamp sets I've used on cards! Which is why today is a late post...I was finally able to edit the photos and put together the post, well after dinner!

This is a stamp set I didn't get much mileage out of before Valentines...in fact I think I used it on one card. But now I've got it on a page of old pictures, so double YEAY! It is a pretty simple page, but you can see several of the different stamps. I was inspired by THIS layout on Pinterest.
Supplies:
Stamps: Snuggles & Smooches
Ink: Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Paper: Strawberry Slush & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: White Jute Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...