Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Week #3

Today's cards are the ones I designed for the Make & Take on Saturday!
This one had options- which I hardly ever do, but I thought there just might be a preference...and there was! I saw the idea on Susan's blog and absolutely had to try it!
I started by cutting the heart out of the white card stock (...funny how the light caught it in this photo, because in the card you can't see the outline of the die!). I stamped this long heart image coming from the heart hole, to past the edge of the paper, and added the strip of Stacked With Love Washi Tape. Then I chose a sheet from the super cute Stacked With Love DP, and cut it in half. I laid it on the inside of the card, covering the heart so that one of the prints showed thru! I added the gold button and called it done!
 Here's the inside...and since I cut the page in half, it doesn't cover like Susan's did...
So I thought I'd try matting it, in case people preferred that...and of those who came, they all picked this one! haha! So, same idea, different stamp in the set, and this is the flip side of the same DP, annd I forgot the Washi Tape...
But there are two more Valentine ideas for you!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Life
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red card stocks, Stacked With Love DP
Accessories: Stacked With Love Washi Tape, Gold Buttons, White Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Hearts Die, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...