Thursday, September 12, 2019

Catch-up Scrapbooking!

I actually got all these pages done last week, I just haven't had time to blog it!
This was the best scrapping day in a long time, haha. All of these pages were done yeeears ago. All I had to do was find pictures to go on the pages, glue them down and a bit of journaling! That means I got all four pages done in half an hour! So exciting, haha!

This page came from a Stampin' Up! Regional conference in 2007. It was one of our make & takes, and it has literally been in a scrapbook pile since then. YIKES! I glued down these two pics of my youngest and bam- she's got another page done! I dont' remember the names of these stamp sets, tho I did own (maybe still do?) the doodly one on the circles.

This page was one I put together for a class I held I believe in 2010. We used two punches and the glimmer paper, which was a new thing then. I did an 8x11 and a 12x12 version to accommodate my customers. I used the 8x11 at my class, but never glued pics down on this one. I just found out today that my son got both pages, hahaha...but they're like a decade apart in his books so it's just fine. Right? hahaha....

And finally, I had made this fun layout for a class I held in 2011. This Bingo board and Halloween bits were so fun! Well, I had printed pictures of last Halloween for my youngest, and she is a big fan of Halloween so that was a perfect match! She got two more pages, lucky girl! haha!

So see? Make sure you look thru your stash and double check that things are used the way you intended! You never know what's hiding, waiting for your attention. haha......!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...