Thursday, September 5, 2019

Paper Sale & the Holiday Mini!

It's kind of a big news day....

For one thing, some of our beautiful DP is on sale! Click HERE to see which of our annual catalog DP is part of this deal and don't miss out- I love stocking up on DP this way!

Then, the brand new Holiday Mini is now available for you to order from! If you don't have a copy, you can view it at the top of my sidebar, right here! Or you can click HERE and place your order while you're there! If you'd like a copy of your own, let me know and I can get one to you!
And read it carefully- there's lots of treasures in there! New gift wrap...black dimensionals...colored googly eyes...and LOTS of bundled items at a 10% discount!!
Wanna know my top picks??

My favorite Christmas stamp set is:
God's Peace, pg 28, $23.00, Cling

My favorite Christmas bundle is:
Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle, pg 24-26, $49.50, 8 cling stamps/7 dies
(altho really, I'd take the entire page 25, which is listed at the top, for $90.50)

My favorite {two!} DP's are these:
Come To Gather, pg 46-48, $11.50, 12x12
Feels Like Frost, pg 40-42, $14.50, 6x6

And my favorite ribbon is:
Very Vanilla/Copper 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon, pg 31, $8.00
And while I'm here, I have to add...there are three new metallic ink pads and refills listed, on page 16. A few years ago we had metallic ink and my mom and I made a stack of cards with them but they NEVER dried. We heat set them and let them rest on a chair and threw them away several MONTHS later. Not cool.... But these inks? I haven't purchased one yet, but every demonstrator I have seen that has LOVES it. Dries fast, crisp image, great shine...! Every post I have seen that includes these metallic inks also includes some variation of "You have got to try this!" So.
You have GOT to try these!
Ink, page 16

What are you going to get first?? I can't wait to get creating with all these fun new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...