Friday, September 13, 2019

Color Challenge Scrapbooking

Yesterday I meant to make some cards. I went thru the challenges I like to use, I even pulled out some stamps and papers...but then I realized that one of the color challenges would be perfect for a scrapbook page! So that's what I got done, haha!

The Stampin' Up! Only Challenge blog had this fun, summery color combination. It was a good match for this really hot day at the park with cousins! I was a little stuck on how to make the colors work for a layout, so I took some inspiration from one of the pages I shared yesterday- color blocking with circle dies! And that meant it would work for this VSBN Challenge to use die cuts on a page. Done and done! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Versamark, Lovely Lipstick Marker
Paper: Pool Party, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories: Big Shot, Circles Dies, Sweet Silhouettes Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

As a side note, since it's hard to tell from this picture, I stamped leaves on the circles, using Versamark ink. And here's a close up to show that I layered the "adventure" word.
AND that's two more pages done for my son's book!

2 comments:

  1. Love the die cut word, it's so cute on your pages! Great use of the challenge colors too. For some reason I can't quite wrap my head around doing challenges for my scrapbook pages, so bravo to you! Thanks for playing along at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I just recently made a page myself for the first time in forever. Thank you for playing along with us at SUO Challenges and hope to see you back today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...