Monday, September 23, 2019

Monochrome Christmas

I played about two weeks late for this particular Freshly Made Sketch challenge, but I loved the sketch, so I used it anyway. And I love the result so that is happy!

To make the circle-y shape, I ran the biggest circle die thru the Big Shot on a sheet of printer paper. Then I used it as a mask on the card front and stamped the trees in the circle. I die cut the leaf image from the coordinating dies. Then I stamped the greeting on this super cool lined paper print from the Come To Gather DP pack.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Paper: Come to Gather DP, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, In The Woods dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

This will definitely be part of a Christmas card class! It was quick and I think the card turned out great. Perfect for a Christmas card, or a winter card, or whatever you need a card for from November til January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...