Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pretty Paper

Today's cards come from the other day when I was playing with that package of autumnal paper. My first card seemed too busy to me, but here it is anyway. YOU might like it even if it isn't my favorite.

I wanted to feature ALL the paper that day, haha, and I think maybe there's just too much on this card. I picked the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and she always uses lots of layers. It also qualifies for the latest As You See It challenge, because the Circle dies are hands-down my most used dies! I liked the plaid pattern cut diagonally rather than straight, I like the leafy print and I always love wood grain!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Well Said
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Come to Gather DP, Pear Pizazz & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Dies, Dimensionals

Don't forget, that sweet fox comes from a fundraiser set- and $3 of each sale will go to your local mental health organizations!

This second one worked better in my mind...
Supplies:
Paper: Come to Gather DP, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White & Cajun Craze card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Dies, Well Written dies, Dimensionals

What do you think? Too busy? Do you have a preference between them?

3 comments:

  1. Both cards look wonderful, Tanya. Those papers look beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great Tanya; I love your mix of papers and patterns and your colourful plaid does a great job of unifying all the elements of your design. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at AYSI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...