Friday, September 20, 2019

Sailing Home

Hello again! This month the DP in the annual catalog is "Buy 3 Get 1 Free". I love this sale and I'm glad they brought it back! I intended to feature the DP I have to show you ways you can use it once you get it yourself...but this is the first time I think I'm doing that all month! Life...! 

Not only that, but this is only the second time I've played with these Sailing Home products!!! That really is both surprising and rather shameful, lol! This was part of the demonstrator preorder, like in April, before I even saw the catalog and I knew I was getting this! And I've only played with it once?! ARGH! Needless to say, it was time.

So today's card is my own design from my own head, no sketches, no challenges, just playing. Which means it fits the current SUO challenge- to just create something. Done! And I got to use several different elements, which was fun for me.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home, Well Said
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Come Sail Away DP, Early Espresso, Whisper White & Balmy Blue card stock
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Metallic Pearls, Smooth Sailing dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Here's a close up for you...
I also have some kind of crazy goal to send out a LOT more birthday cards, ON TIME, at least for 2020, so I need to stock up if I'm going to try to pull that off. So here's a great guy card, that really could have had any greeting at all. Love that!! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Tanya - love this in the softer blues! Such a fun suite - hope you can play with it some more, because it looks lovely! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've combined all the elements for this lovely card - thanks for joining us at SUO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clean and simple style. Great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. We have a new challenge up today and hope to see you back with us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...