Tuesday, October 1, 2019

We Create Orange You Spooky Blog Hop

Happy October to you! And a new month always means a new blog hop!
October is such a fun month, especially if you have kiddos around! My little one is a huge fan of Halloween! None of it scares her, she just tells me it's pretend. She is SO excited people have started decorating and the stores have been full of stuff for a while now. We decorated the house last night and listened to our Halloween playlist, haha!

I don't use a lot of Halloween things, in fact, this is my mom's latest order. But I did think it would be fun to have a Halloween-y note for the kids' lunch boxes, so that is what these are! I used exactly the same supplies for these cards, just changed the card stock color, and the ink I sponged over the masks. That made these quick cards as well!

It also totally qualifies for the Paper Players tic-tac-toe challenge- Orange, Die cut & Halloween. I knew I was using this Halloween die cut, and of course I was using orange! It's part of our theme this month and it's my oldest's favorite color!

Here's a close up of the three different cards...


Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry, Memento Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Wicked Dies, Big Shot, Fine Tip Glue Pen

And in case you were interested to see, the sponging wasn't perfect, but I liked it that way. Kind of distressed, but not.
So there's a fun, quick way to use a Halloween card for you. Now hop on over to Jeanna and see what she's created. And hop all the way thru, then leave us your thoughts- we all love comments!

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!! These are wicked cute! What fun little cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun set of cards!! I love the different colors.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players...so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...