Thursday, October 17, 2019

Autumn Trees

Hello again! Fall Break starts today for us and I am SO HAPPY. I'm really over getting up at 6am or earlier...and the school year has only just begun...! Anyway, here is my second guy birthday card for the week.

I used three challenges to make this card, but two passed before I got it posted. The only one still open is the As You See It Challenge to use trees. I liked these bare birch or aspen trees, with a fall leaf color background.
As a matter of information, I would have linked up to the SUO Challenge for autumn, and the Just Add Ink challenge to Just Add H. I picked Happy birthday, haha.
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods
Ink: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Well Written dies, Stamping Sponges, Fine Tip Glue Pen

3 comments:

  1. Pretty autumn colours in your sponged background. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sponged background really evokes autumn, Tanya, and I like those aspen tree trunks, too! Glad we were still there for you to play along with at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponged background is full of the warmth of autumn Tanya and I love the texture of your slim trees. Thanks for playing along with our tree-themed challenge over at AYSI this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...