Thursday, October 24, 2019

Christmas Cards!

I know, I definitely have Halloween on the brain, but! This is my job too, and I have Christmas card classes coming up! Also, I just got this stamp set that I fell in love with as soon as I saw the Holiday Mini so I needed to play with it. I was so excited I couldn't pick which sketch I liked better, so I just had to make two cards! I think the first will be part of my class...

Both cards qualify for the SUO Challenge, which is Coloring. The stamps and ribbon come from the Holiday Mini. The image is colored with Stampin' Blends and the words are stamped with the new gold ink! I'm really not a gold person, but I felt like gold was the best metallic with these candles. And everyone was right- the metallic ink is AWESOME. Dries quickly, stays glittery, clear image...YUP. This is a good thing.

This card uses the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
This card uses the latest from Sketch Saturday.
Supplies:
Stamps: God's Peace
Ink: Memento Black, Delicata Gold
Stampin' Blends: Dark & Light Cherry Cobbler, Dark & Light Daffodil Delight, Dark Shaded Spruce, Color Lifter
Paper: Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce & Cherry Cobbler card stocks
Accessories: Shaded Spruce/Gold striped ribbon, Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Aw, so pretty and festive! This looks like such fun to color! So many fun holiday details - love that ribbon AND the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the candles image and I always love to see scripture on a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The gold really is lovely here. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am NOT ready for Christmas cards yet ;) Your cards are lovely! I'll have to check out that metallic ink. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring on such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com. We have a new challenge up today using your favorite holidays products and hope that you join us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...