Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mental Health Day

Apparently today is National Mental Health Day. In the Holiday Mini, Stampin' Up! has a new fundraiser set, and for every set sold, $3 will go to mental health organizations! I know of several family members and friends who have turned to mental health organizations, so that is important to me.

This time I used this sweet deer, and some soft autumnal colors for a calm card. This is the final card for my October class, and I kept it "simple" with just stamps, ink and paper so it can easily go for a guy or a girl. It's not technically simple because it uses three stamp sets, but I needed a word, haha.
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Buffalo Check, Very Versailles
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Seaside Spray, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla card stocks

Anyway, I recommend you get this set because it's quick and cute, versatile, AND goes towards a worthy cause. Also, if you or someone close to you needs help, there is help available. Speak up. Support each other. (((HUGS))) to you, whatever is going on in your world today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...