Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Are you ready?? I don't even know what my little one is going ot dress up as tonight! She has six choices and really loves three of them soooo....?

So, remember I've shared a bunch of Halloween cards my mom and I made? I decided to make a card for her and one for her aunt to arrive in the mail hopefully today! When I found the Fab Friday sketch, I thought this would be a super fun card to cut the circle out of and use both pieces. Then as I got going, I thought it would be cute to do the same with the big rectangle section! And that makes two cards!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Wicked Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. What a cute way to highlight this die, Tanya! Love all your color choices - purple and green is my fave combo, even when it's NOT Halloween, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love the stamped "designer paper" background that you created! thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great custom DSP! And what a perfect way to use all the pieces to make 2 cards! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...