Tuesday, October 8, 2019

'tis the season!

to get my calendars started!

Every Christmas we give our parents (and my siblings) a photo calendar of our family of the year before. The calendar for my in-laws is just my own little family... My husband is part of a very large family, many of whom we don't even see every year, because of distance and life. There is no way we could feature all of them or even very many of them at all. The calendar for my family includes everyone from my parents down- my mom prefers every child on every page, which is getting trickier and trickier as the years go on and the family grows! But it's a great goal and of course the grandkids want featured in the calendar. Anyway, it's a lot of work and more than once I've spent the first few weeks of December cramming to get two different calendars done. This year I added an event to my October calendar to start working on them! haha...

I use the long retired MDS (or My Digital Studio as it was originally called) to make these calendars, then I print them wherever...we've used Snapfish, Shutterfly, Sam's Club and Staples...and apparently we can only print with a company stated with an S... This past weekend I got four pages done for my in-laws and that's exciting for me! I'm going to share each page individually because who knows how much scrapping or stamping time I'll have with the holidays approaching...

So here is the January page for my in-laws. The page will be displayed January of 2020 and these pictures were taken in December 2018 or January of 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...