Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Birthday Card!

It feels like it's been forever since I stamped anything! I really needed a guy birthday card so this is what I put together. It was pretty simple, but I find that best when I'm "coming back to stamping", haha!
I used the sketch from TGIF Challenges, and it also goes for the SUO Challenge to make a birthday card! And it's going out in the mail today too! 
Supplies:
Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Paper: Mango Melody & Whisper White card stocks, Plaid Tidings DP 
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals 

4 comments:

  1. Ah ha, a perfectly chill man birthday card, lol. Love the plaid! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great colours for your man card - that plaid is a real winner - thanks for playing with us at SUO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you tore the sentiment panel for this great masculine birthday card. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back again on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya, Tanya...I haven't stamped since I think the end of July due to our move! Always a good idea to do a "warmup project" first. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for the next one going live today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...