Thursday, October 1, 2020

We Create Bloggers: You Go, Ghoul!

October is here! The holidays are upon us and I spent the morning decorating for Halloween because the neighbors already did and my little one can't wait another minute! 
For our blog hop today we tried to go with Halloween or Harvest as a theme for our projects. I don't have a lot of current supplies with either topic but I do love the changing leaves of this season so that is what I went with. I am really hoping to get up into a canyon soon!

So for my card, I used the Color Throwdown challenge, and combined it with the Inspire. Create. sketch, and I even made it work (I think!) with the TGIF Challenge to ink blend! ...altho I watercolored, more than "blended"... 

I used a watercolor brush that came in a Paper Pumpkin kit to add the colored leaves to the trees. I also used that shadow image, stamped off, which I don't often do. I like it tho!! Also, that plaid!! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Woods
Ink: Stazon Black, Cherry Cobbler, Rich Razzleberry, Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Very Vanilla card stocks, Plaid Tidings DP
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Watercolor Brush 
 
Let me know what you think of my fall trees, then click below to see what Tricia has made to inspire you! Hop on through to see everyone's projects, it won't take long AND you'll definitely be inspired to make something pretty yourself! 
Happy October! 

We Create Blog Hop OCTOBER 2020 Blog Roll
Kimberley Morris 
Tanya Harvey  <-- You are here
Tricia Butts
Cheryl Curtis
Jeanna Kay
Libby Fens
Julie Davidse

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors, and the watercolor, and the shadow image! Looks great - thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me want to take a drive to see all the fall colors. Love the DSP plaid combo with the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful trees! Perfect with the plaid! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Fall themed card design. Love the combination of the trees with this designer series paper.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...