Friday, October 23, 2020

October's Paper Pumpkin

Happy Friday! 
It is a lot colder here now than it was Wednesday, like, 25*+ colder.  That's okay, because the Paper Pumpkin kit that arrived earlier this week is all about Christmas! 
I started by making the cards exactly as they are designed.
and a close up....

Then, I made this one with a different greeting, and no twine. I didn't pick "one little word" this year, but in the last few weeks I've been trying to focus on JOY as my personal theme, sooo this was a perfect match, haha! 
And the last one I made that day is this card to send to my German friend! The die cuts come in English, French and German which is fun, or in my case, actually useful! 
There are four more card bases/supplies, but there's always a bit left over and I'm excited to keep playing!
Honestly I was super excited I got to make so many things this week, after so many weeks of nothing! Have you made anything this week? Stick it in the mail and send someone a paper hug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...