Thursday, October 22, 2020

Sugary Holiday!

Today I have a two-fer, because I couldn't pick which plaid DP to use! I love them all! haha!
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps, and I used the cookies from the Paper Players challenge! And for a little bonus touch to these cards, can you see that I used the Subtle embossing folder on the plaid?? I have liked that folder ever since it was released and when I ordered this plaid DP I figured I couldn't wait any longer- it needed to look like fabric!! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than, Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Crumb Cake card stock, Plaid Tidings DP
Accessories: Bumblebee Ribbon, Love You More Than dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Glue Dots 
Supplies:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than, Itty Bitty Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Whisper White, Seaside Spray & Crumb Cake card stock, Plaid Tidings DP
Accessories: Seaside Spray metallic Ribbon, Love You More Than dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Glue Dots 

Which color combo do you like best? Either way, they look cozy to me! It' supposed to freeze this weekend and some areas nearby should get snow. We are looking forward to hot chocolate weather, that's for sure! 

3 comments:

  1. Both are really fun cards! Love that plaid and your cookies are ready for a good dunking! :) Thanks for sharing your projects with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I can see why you had a hard time choosing, lol. Those plaids look awesome! I like the effect of embossing them, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the plaids in that dsp and both of these are perfect for your "sweet" Christmas cards! And you're right, using that embossing folder does make it look like fabric- how clever! Since I love all things teal and aqua, your 2nd card would be my fav, but they're both fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at both Sunday Stamps and The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...