Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Thinking Of You

This is a very simple card but I really kind of love it. I had seen something the other day that made me want to try a soft brown, dark blue and vanilla card and then the CAS Colour challenge is pretty much exactly that! I used the colors and then just this one flower image falling across the card because I don't have a current leaf stamp, haha! Then just a simple greeting and it's good! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Field of Flowers
Ink: Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla & Misty Moonlight card stocks

6 comments:

  1. The cascade of flowers is such a pretty use of our challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers floating across your card...thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...