Friday, October 30, 2020

More Halloween!

Happy Friday! 
I had a few more Halloween cards I mailed out, but I wanted to wait til they were in the mail before I posted.
These were so quick to throw together once I got going! I chose the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I just used one pack of old paper, two sheets in fact, and a few old words! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sept 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit 
Ink: Memento Black 
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive card stock, Halloween Night DP (retired)
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked (retired)
Ink: Memento Black 
Paper: Pumpkin Pie card stock, Halloween Night DP (retired)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun set of Halloween cards! Love the paper choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute patterned paper used to make these fun Halloween cards! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...