Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you!
Today I have kind of a bonus post. My little one found our cookie cutters this summer and wanted to make Halloween cut out cookies ever since. We finally did it this week and since that makes a TON of cookies we shared some with neighbors too! I {almost} never make tags but I have a lot of Paper Pumpkin Halloween supplies that are kind of perfect for tag making so I used some up to make these plates even cuter! 

The tags used two different kits, Sept 2014 and Sept 2016, and the pumpkin tags used the Holiday Home stamp set which was released in 2014 for the little jack o'lantern faces...which you can hardly see! I layered them onto Old Olive rectangles and then just taped that onto the cookie plates! 

And finally, here's my cute Little Red Riding Hood who got to dress up for her preschool party this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...