Monday, June 28, 2021

Purple Dragonfly

Happy Monday! Today I have the final sneak peek to my card class which is tomorrow!
This card had a totally different direction when I started. I was going to follow a color challenge...but I realized one of the necessary ink colors was already on a different class card... and when I substituted Gorgeous Grape, I dropped one of the colors entirely and now it looks like this! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Ink: Gray Granite, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Whisper White, Gray Granite
Accessories: Dragonfly Punch, Gorgeous Grape ribbon, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

Tho honestly, before that, I made this. But decided it needed to pop off the white base. 

By the way, the Wink of Stella is on the dragonfly wings. It's really pretty in person, and the pen itself kind of blends the ink, making it look slightly watercolored.

What do you think? Which one do you prefer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...