Friday, June 18, 2021

Pool Day!

Happy Friday! I have another scrapbook page for your weekend inspiration.
Today's layout was made using leftover pieces of a Paper Pumpkin kit! Don't forget about all those bits- use them on other projects! In this case, the sunshine obviously works with a pool day, but also, my daughter's swim suit is covered in lemons so those die cuts worked perfectly too! I just added some Crushed Curry cardstock and some Poppy Parade ink and that's all it needed! 

Supplies:
Stamps: ABC Alphabet Upper
Ink: Poppy Parade
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, June 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit 
Accessories: June 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit, Glue Dots 

What fun does your weekend hold? I am hoping to get another digi layout done! haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...