Monday, June 7, 2021

New Kits!

Happy Monday to you! 

Have you seen the new Kits Collection that Stampin' Up! has released? I sent out a little information in my customer newsletter last week, and I posted about it on my facebook page. These are super cute kits that take the guesswork out of creating, which saves you time! Some kits are cards-only, some create other things, like little gift boxes. Some will use stamping, some will have pre-printed greetings for you to use, saving you even more time! Some kits miiight look familiar to Paper Pumpkin subscribers! The kits will be available until they sell out. They will periodically refresh which kits are available. You can view the available kits HERE. And today's kit, for your convenience, is right HERE

One of those kits is almost exactly a past Paper Pumpkin kit, that was released in April 2018. I had only ever used a little of it, (HERE and HERE) because I personally don't have much use for tiny cards, nor gift boxes. But, since I still needed Father's Day cards, I made six new full-sized cards out of the kit. And since you can currently order something very similar, I thought I'd share my ideas here! Also, I gotta say, I really love this stamp set!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Pumpkin kits
Ink: Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Versamark Island Indigo (retired)
Paper: Pool Party card stock, April 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: April 2018 Paper Pumpkin, White Baker's Twine (retired)

The greetings in this kit are quite small- the shown cards from the kit are only 3x3. But I need to mail my cards so standard size works better for me. I used a Pool Party card base for all of them this time. And, I used other Paper Pumpkin stamp sets to add to my cards.






What are you making this week? Send something out to someone and brighten their day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...