Wednesday, June 30, 2021

T is for...

The current SUO Challenge is to use your first initial as the start of your project.
I was totally stuck. I don't own any stamp sets that start with T, there are no current colors that start with T.... HMMMMMM......
I finally decided T is for "tools", so I picked a set of dies and did the block stamping again. (same block in fact). Then I decided T was for "template" so I picked a sketch, (from Sunday Stamps) which is my favorite starting point anyway... And then I wanted to make a "matching" card with stamps instead of dies so you get a "two-fer"!
annnd as soon as I was done, my smart daughter said "Why didn't you just do "thinking of you"?
snort.
or "thank" you....
Well becaaaause, *I was overthinking! Obviously. haha! 
But since I made two of these, you get to see them! 

First the one with the dies....

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Block H, Dandy Wishes dies, Big Shot (retired)

And then the stamped version...

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Block H

And a side by side-
Well, they're cute anyway, even if everything was an unnecessary stretch. ha! What are you making today? Or struggling with...? That's okay too! 

4 comments:

  1. Hah, what a fun take on both challenges - I love your thought process behind teh "initial!" I thought that one was hard, too, but I love the diecut version best - such great shapes all layered up! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps AND SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Love your way of thinking on the initial bit and using the block stamp technique looks great, but different on both cards great cards. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both samples are lovely, bright cards! I love the clean space, and the yellow and green color combo is perfect. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so pretty and such a great take on our sketch! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...