Saturday, June 26, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

Happy Saturday! I have more scrapbook pages for you today! This one is of just a few weeks ago, and I used a "tropical theme" challenge to make it. It was quick to put together, because this DP was pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I was thinking "big splashy flowers, pink, green...." Yep! 

The first page mostly uses Cheryl's EMS99 sketch for the layout. The "happy mother's day" is a digi stamp and it worked as a great title. I do love how quick and easy digi scrapping can be! 

Supplies:
MDS- Berry Blossoms DP, Fruit & Flowers stamp set, All Holidays stamp set
colors: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Kiwi Kiss?
Journaling Font: Berlin Sans FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...