Friday, June 25, 2021

Thinking of You...

Today I have the third card for my upcoming class. I used a sketch from Splitcoaststampers.com. This one will actually give the crafter a choice- pink or yellow?

Which one do you like best?
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Black, Magenta Madness marker, Bumblebee marker
Paper: Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Basic Black card stocks, True Love DP
Accessories: Circle Dies, Big Shot (retired) 
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Black, Bumblebee marker, Cinnamon Cider marker
Paper: Bumblebee, Whisper White, Basic Black card stocks, True Love DP
Accessories: Circle Dies, Big Shot (retired)

I'm enjoying this plan because with it having been SO long since I've had a class, all the stamps, all the accessories (so far) and almost every color is new-to-my-customers, unless they've ordered it. All of the current In Colors are newer than my last class! That's crazy to me...! Clearly, it is past time for this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...