Wednesday, June 16, 2021

1000 Books!

Not a lot of crafting time lately, but I have made a few scrapbook pages I can share.
Like this layout with this adorable stamp set that did not get enough attention it's one year. It retired a year ago but I really love it, and it was perfect for a page about my girl reading 1000 Books before she starts Kindergarten! (which isn't even this coming school year!) This is a thing our library does that I thought was definitely worth signing her up for. I was just surprised she was done so quickly! So she got a few prizes (dinner coupon, stuffed animal, stickers) and I made a layout of several of our times checking in. The tags have the dates on them, and the tags themselves came from the Dec 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit! love those "leftovers" for other projects!

But also, I stamped lots of books for the page and this super cute bookworm, and an adorable library card too! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Check You Out (retired), Number of Years (retired), Crayon Fun Alphabet Lower (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White card stocks, Dec 2019 Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: Regals Candy Dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...