Monday, August 16, 2021

Autumn Trees

This is the first card I've made all month long! Aaaahhhh! But I love how it turned out so okay. haha... I used the color inspiration from Just Add Ink which is a gorgeous autumnal palette, and autumn is my favorite so there you go. 
It was really a very simple card to make. I tapped the D block on my Bermuda Bay ink pad til I felt it was fully inked. Then I sprayed a bit of water at it, and let it drip a bit, then stamped it right on the Vanilla card stock. The tree and leaves are die cut, the word strip is stamped, that's all! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Cajun Craze
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stocks
Accessories: Inspiring Canopy dies, D Block, Big Shot (retired)

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, Tanya. Great use of these colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful! The ink block stamping frames the tree perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...