Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Sheepy Birthday

Today I have a card using this cute Sale-A-Bration stamp set, combined with the Fusion sketch, and their inspiration photo a little bit. Instead of a full rainbow I did yellow, green, blue and purple. Because I have a birthday girl whose favorite color is purple! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Counting Sheep
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizazz, Gorgeous Grape
Paper: So Saffron, Basic White, Pear Pizazz, Balmy Blue card stocks
Accessories: Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon, Dimensionals

This second round of Sale-A-Bration seems shorter than usual, so don't miss your chance for this cute stamp set! FREE with any $50 order (before tax & shipping). Let me know if you need help placing an order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...