Tuesday, August 17, 2021

CAS Lighthouse

Today's is a card that worked better in my head than in reality... but sometimes that's okay because other people like stuff I don't necessarily like, haha! Additionally, I had a struggle getting a picture of the card! Our skies are full of smoke from wildfires in neighboring states, which creates a yellowy-orangy light on everything, and it's a lot darker outside than usual. This was the best of many, and it's still wonky... 

This time I used the color combo from the CAS Colours & Sketches blog, along with the sketch from the Fusion Challenge. I thought the colors worked nicely with the sketch to make a sea and a sky.... I just need some kind of wave stamp.... lol! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, In Good Taste DP
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Big Shot (retired)

What are you making this week? And who will you send it to? 

1 comment:

  1. A very unique design! I love the colour blocking! Thanks so much for sharing at CC&S:)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...