Thursday, August 19, 2021

A Tip!

Happy Thursday!
This feels like a good day to share a little tip I've been using a lot lately.

I feel like I've used a lot of dies in my projects recently. Some of them are tricky to fit back on the cardboard sheet... I like the sheet because I can quickly see exactly what dies are included that I have to choose from. So I've been tracing around the die shapes with a pencil, so I can easily put them back and make it all fit! Like this: 




While we're discussing storing dies, this is what I do. I slide the die sheet to the back of the envelope, with all the dies showing.
(And I usually have a toothpick in there too, to push out the little tiny bits... altho we do sell a handy little brush tip on page 153 that probably works better) 

And then the front of the packaging faces the flap of the envelope. That way I can see it's actual name, and the flap doesn't catch on any of the dies. 
At the moment, I store my dies in the same bin as my stamp sets, next to the one it bundles with. That may change when I get a craft room in the next few months, but for now that's what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...