Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Flowers or weeds?

I think that depends on your age, haha....
Today I have a card using a dandelion image I didn't expect to use, haha, but here's my second time! (my mom bought the set) This will be a birthday card for someone who loooves dandelions. I used the soft color combo from Global Design Project, and the theme from SUO Challenges, which is "plant life". I think the dandelions turned out awfully pretty! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Wishes
Ink: Pale Papaya, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Pale Papaya Woven Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Tanya - I think FLOWERS, lol, but gosh I used to get in trouble for blowing dandelions all over the yard! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Tanya very pretty as are the dandelions I like to say they're wild flowers not weeds as they are most definitely beautiful. Thanks for taking part in the SUOchallenge hope to see you next time x Natalie Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, I so appreciate the clean and simple look of your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com, and we really hope to see you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dangit, my comment disappeared! I think your pastel dandelions turned out fabulously. Dandelions are a symbol for children of military members because you see them everywhere and they bloom in adversity ;) As a military spouse, that is now what I think of whenever I see dandelions. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again in the gallery for our challenge that just started!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...