Friday, August 20, 2021

Old Scrapping Supplies!

Happy Friday!
Today I have a scrapbook layout that I made with my scrapping friend Cheryl's 100th sketch. If you're a scrapper, you'll want to check it out!! I love Cheryl's sketches and I've used many of them. 

Everything on this page is long retired, but it is all Stampin' Up! stuff. I keep almost all my retired product and use it almost exclusively for scrapping. The DP says copyright 2006, the brads and ribbon are old enough to have the blue swirly label. The stamps, paper daisies and Candy Dots have the green floral label, haha. The ink I used to stamp the banner is current! That's it! haha! But it all made a really nice couple of pages for my daughter! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White, Spring Showers DP
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Brights Candy Dots, Subtles Brads, Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals, Pennant Punch
Journaling Font: The Serif Hand Black

Here's a couple close ups for you... 

and an even closer-up!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, love what you've done with all this retired product, and I would not have guessed it wasn't current if you hadn't told us! Fun layout of an enjoyable memory (despite Covid), and great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...