Monday, August 23, 2021

Thinking of You

Happy Monday!
Today's card quickly became one of my favorites! I used the latest As You See It challenge for this one. I chose a stamp with grass, I used the only current embossing folder I have (I have got to change that!), I used a bit of gingham ribbon and twine, and some Crumb Cake to give a nature-y feel to the card. And I had someone in mind for it to go off to this morning!  

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Moments, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron Marker
Stampin' Blends: Light Melon Mambo, Bronze, Dark Petal Pink
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Linen Thread, Bark embossing folder, Dimensionals, Big Shot

Send out a card this week! Really, really! 

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Lovely choice of image and the sweet twist of gingham ribbon looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! You included all the elements, yet it turned out so differently than the farmhouse harvest look I was envisioning! Which just goes to show how versatile stamping can be! And I love the results, by the way! Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya you've used one of my favourite images to create such a pretty card - and managed to bring all of the recipe elements together perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card fulfilling our recipe challenge! I know the recipient will enjoy it! Thanks for playing with our As You See It challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...