Thursday, January 20, 2022

Another Windmill!

Let's hop back to the windmills!
Today I have the large die cut mill, plus a bunch of die cut rows of tulips! This was fun, even if it was a bit tedious to cut. I know tulips come in allllll colors because my dad used to get little catalogs of all sorts of flowers, but mostly tulips- in every color you could think of! That's perfect because Stampin' Up! has a huge variety of colors to play with! haha! So this time I used the Brights pack, and eight different shades! How fun is that?! I used two shades of brown for the wood windmill, and sponged a hint of blue on the sky.

Supplies:
Ink: Balmy Blue
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories: Metallic Pearls, Windmill Fields Dies, Dimensionals, sponge, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...