Friday, January 14, 2022

Catching Butterflies!

Happy Friday! Altho it feels like a Saturday at my house... 

Today I wanted to color, and I really wanted to play with this sweet Sale-a-Bration stamp set! So I did, three times, haha! And I've decided to share each card separately. 

On this first card, I colored the girl and butterfly with our regular Stampin' Write Markers. I used the color challenge from Global Design Project, combined with the theme from Just Add Ink. Looks summery to me!! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Catching Butterflies, Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride
Paper: Basic White, Pool Party card stocks
Accessories: Pale Papaya & White woven ribbon, Dimensionals

The greeting is a bit wonky because I forgot to stamp it before I put Dimensionals on the back... This is what happens when you're trying to do too many things at once...! But, it will be for a little girl's birthday and I promise she won't notice, haha, so it worked out okay. 

Have you made anything fun this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Fun and whimsical image. Looks like a bit of fun was had with that stamp set. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous design, very cute imagery. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...