Friday, January 7, 2022

Relax!

Happy Friday!
Today I'll talk less, hahaha, but, going back to goals- this year I have a specific reading list of goals, AND a way to get them read! I don't like listening to books (or podcasts, radio dj's, or any thing talking I can't see, lol) so I haven't read much in a very long time. I came up with an idea when school started, but I've been so busy it hasn't happened, til this week: I can walk on the treadmill and read two chapters a day! I know because I have succeeded four days this week so far! BAM! Happy New Year! haha! 

I was already completely smitten with this stamp set, but this reading and relaxing girl was the first to get inked up! Looks like a perfect scene to me, and it has to be shared! I know exactly who all three cards are going to, too! And it's a perfect match for the latest SUO Challenge to use SUO products! (I almost always do...) haha!

I also showed off a new accessory from the Mini - the pretty doilies in three lovely colors. And don't forget, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider will both be retiring with the catalog in June, darnit all. These are two of my favorite shades! Sale-A-Bration is a great time to stock up on your favorite In Colors!


Supplies:
Stamps: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Heart & Home Doilies, Metallic Pearls

Supplies:
Stamps: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic White card stocks, 
Accessories: Heart & Home Doilies

Supplies: 
Stamps: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Soft Suede, Basic White card stocks, 
Accessories: Heart & Home Doilies, Dimensionals

Do you want a list of the Blends? I used all but three that I own, hahaha. Ask if you want a list! 

Which one is your favorite? 

4 comments:

  1. So fun, Tanya, that's my favorite image in this set, too! Love seeing the different colorings - great idea! Congrats on figuring out how to get your reading time in! Thanks so much for playing at SU Only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my favorite stamp from this stamp set too. It's definitely how I want to spend a lot of time this year--reading while snuggled up with a blankie and my dog. . .sounds like heaven. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, I'm definitely going to miss Misty Moonlight. I love your coloring and paper tearing on these beautiful cards. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we look forward to having you back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Tanya! There's something relaxing about coloring in an image in a couple of different ways just to see how they look. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...