Monday, January 24, 2022

More Santa Scrapping!

Happy Monday to you!
I haven't had a chance to make anything new for a few days - it's been a little crazy around here lately. But I have lots of un-shared scrapbook pages that I could post to inspire your crafting! Here is the second Santa layout I made this month, for the same kiddo. And I have 2021 Santa photos printed, waiting for me! 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet, unknown scripty letter stamps
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Very Vanilla & Pool Party card stocks, Home For Christmas DP
Accessories: various buttons
Journaling font: cinnamon cake

I hope you have some crafty time scheduled this week! Make something that makes you happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...