Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Windmills

I don't know why, but for as long as I can remember, I have loved windmills. I don't know if I've ever even seen one that looks like this, but two towns over has a row of much less beautiful and much less story-book-ish wind turbine things. That doesn't really count tho, haha. Anyway, you can probably imagine how fast I placed the order for the bundle that includes a stamp and two dies for a lovely, old windmill! Seriously, I saw the cover of the new mini and knew what was coming first, regardless of what else might be inside! 

This card is going to someone special in just a few weeks. Rows of tulips heading to a windmill? Yep, that's about perfect. So to give you a quick break in between little girls chasing butterflies, here's today's card: 

Supplies:
Stamps: Tulip Fields, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Cinnamon Cider, Smoky Slate
Paper: Gorgeous Grape & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...