Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Paper Pumpkin for Birthdays!

Well, I don't know how your month is going, but I am feeling pretty darn good about working on the goals I set for myself! I have managed to walk every week day, I have read every week day, and I'm doing great with my papercrafting goals too! 

Today, in fact, I'm showing off a very old Paper Pumpkin kit I still haven't used all the bits from, hahaha! This was from June of 2015, and this is what I made this past weekend:
Supplies:
Stamps: Party Wishes, Perfect Pennants, Sending You Thoughts
Ink: memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Just Jade
Paper: basic white card stock
Accessories: Happy Thoughts Paper Pumpkin kit (June 2015)

That's six more birthday cards!! And I've selected exactly who three are going to!
And this is what is still left over! But I called it quits, haha.... 

The DP was all supposed to be envelope liners. The top of the wood bits made the center bottom card. Fun, huh? I am pretty excited. The buttons are in my button jar, the twine is with my other embellishments, and the rest are all flat and fit nicely in my over-full book of bits.

Maybe one of these days I'll get my craft room done and show you what I'm talking about. hahaha... don't hold your breath.... I have other things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...