Monday, August 1, 2022

Shelter

Another evening post... lol! But I got some stamp time today so I'm going to share it! 
Tonight's card uses the sketch from the latest Fusion Card Challenge, and features this fantastic print from the Sale-A-Bration DP. This paper coordinates with all the stamps in the Ringed With Nature bundle, and purchasing that earns you this paper FREE! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Paper: Basic White, Mint Macaron, Rings Of Love DP (Sale-A-Bration only!)
Accessories: White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals 

This card is simple but I feel still impactful. I thought this sentiment worked well with cute, welcoming cottages and houses. Annnd I might even know exactly who to send this to. So hooray for making it just in time! sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...