Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Bright Christmas!

Today I'm switching gears because I'm going to need to do a card class very soon if I can fit it in at all...! This first one is very happy and bright! Full disclosure: Lemon Lime Twist is not a color I use very easily, but! I do love this cute Santa hat paper! And it worked so nicely with the latest Just Add Ink sketch
Supplies:
Stamps: Hope & Peace (recently retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist & Basic White card stocks, Merry Bold & Bright DP
Accessories: White Iridescent ribbon

The DP and ribbon come from page 5 of the Sept-Dec mini catalog. They just arrived to my house and even tho they're much more bright than my usual style, I'm really happy with this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...