Thursday, November 30, 2023

Customer Thanks

I needed a couple thank you cards for some customers so today I combined the latest Freshly Made Sketch with the latest from Color Throwdown and whipped up these cute cards! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots

I would love to say blogging will pick back up soon, but this year is just not a fan of that... But everything I have made has shown up here, so that tells you something too. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and I love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty set of cards! Love those sweet flowers! Your customers will love them! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are so delicate and pretty and your colours are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...