Thursday, November 9, 2023

Christmas Post

Soo there was a small hiccup in my class plan. When things are on the Online Exclusives section, they're only there while supplies last. A detail I sort of forgot about when I came up with my original plan... And that means the stamp set I was going to feature is now sold out and gone. Arrrggh!! So I had written up my plan and when I pulled everything to put my ideas together I thought it would be quick. But once I realized I can't use that, I had to make a bunch of adjustments. 

All that to say, this particular card might not look exactly "Christmas". But I love that the letter stamp goes so nicely with the beautiful mailbox DP, so I'm offering it anyway. Maybe people will send it out in November instead. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamped With Love, Beside Me
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Crumb Cake & Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon

This paper is also from the Online Exclusives, so don't miss out! It's so lovely and has such a peaceful cozy vibe! I'm looking forward to using it in scrapbooks too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...