Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Bright Happy Birthday!

I needed a happy birthday card for a sweet friend and actually, I made this last week. At this point, I'm sure I missed linking with the challenges, but this is what I used to make it! 

I started with the SUO Challenge for food colors, which is a detail I have observed for ever, haha. I combined it with the Festive Friday's World Hello Day (bright colors, alphabet, patterned paper, two patterned paper, more than two letters) And I thought I was following the TGIF Challenge sketch...but I missed. ha. Oh well. She will like it anyway. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, Sending Smiles
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Bright & Beautiful DP
Accessories: Best Label Punch, Circle Dies, Dimensionals, big shot

1 comment:

  1. Those bright colors and mix of papers just make me smile. Fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...